Tofu is easy to cook with but you might be getting tired of serving the same dish over and over again. Here’s an easy stir-fry recipe that you can try with tofu. It comes together in a few minutes and it’s tasty, too!
Sizzling Tokwa Stir-Fry Recipe
Sizzling Tokwa Stir-Fry Ingredients
- 1 250-gram pack firm tofu (tokwa) cut into cubes
- cooking oil for frying
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 medium red onions quartered
- 2 medium red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 2 pieces Leeks cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Cup button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Fry the tofu until golden brown and set aside.
- Saute the garlic and onions until golden brown.
- Add the bell pepper, leeks, and button mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cooked tofu and saute. Transfer to a sizzling plate and serve.