Tofu can be used in so many ways! This simple stir-fry recipe uses Asian condiments such as oyster sauce and hoisin sauce and makes for a flavorful dish that’s easy to put together.
Spicy Tofu Stir-Fry Recipe
Love to keep things spicy?
Spicy Tofu Stir-Fry Ingredients
- 1 250-gram pack firm tofu cut into small cubes
- cooking oil for frying
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 medium red onions
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 2 medium red bell peppper sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- In a pre-heated frying pan, fry tofu cubes until golden brown and set aside.
- Using a different pan, heat oil and brown the garlic and onion. Cook until crispy.
- Add the chili flakes, bell pepper, sugar, hoisin sauce and oyster sauce. Let is simmer for 10 minutes. Add the fried tofu and toss in the sauce. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW