Make your party appetizers definite crowd-pleasers with a combo that never fails: tomato and feta cheese! This appetizer recipe keeps it simple with only a few key ingredients, but doesn’t fall short when packing in flavor into one bite.
Tomato and Feta Cheese Bites Recipe
This tomato and feta combination never fails!
Tomato and Feta Cheese Bites Ingredients
- 10 medium plum tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Salt to season
- ground black pepper to season
- 20 round Crackers or crostini
- 20 teaspoons feta cheese canneled
- fresh oregano leaves for garnish
- Slice plum tomatoes in half and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in an oven preheated to 400°F for 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
- Top round crackers or crostini with roasted tomato halves. Top each tomato with 1 teaspoon crumbled feta cheese and fresh oregano leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW