Tortellini is ring-shaped pasta stuffed with meat, cheese, or veggies. It’s available fresh or dried at supermarkets and delis. This tortellini pasta salad pairs healthy veggies with a delicious dressing.
Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe
Tortellini Pasta Salad Ingredients
- 1/4 kilo broccoli cut into florets
- 2 medium carrot cubed
- 1 (250-gram) pack Tortellini Pasta cooked according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Blanch broccoli and carrots in a pot of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cooked but still crisp; immediately transfer to a bowl of ice-cold water. Strain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cooked tortellini to the bowl and toss until well combined.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, sugar, and pepper in a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Drizzle dressing over salad or serve on the side.