Here’s a healthier alternative to ice cream cones. Fill these cups with yummy yogurt and watch the kids gobble ’em up!
Tortilla Cups with Yogurt and Fruits Recipe
Tortilla Cups with Yogurt and Fruits Ingredients
- 4 store-bought tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 Cup mango diced
- 1/2 Cup strawberries diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter. Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake tortillas for 1 to 2 minutes in the oven.
- Remove tortillas from the oven. while the tortillas are hot and pliable, carefully drape them over ovenproof ramekins or overturned muffin tins to shape them into cups. Place everything back into the oven and bake for another 5 to 8 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown. Remove tortillas from ramekins and set aside to cool.