You can choose you own toppings when you make pizza at home! These homemade pizzas are easy to make and even easier to eat.
Tortilla Pizza Recipe
Tortilla Pizza Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup Ground beef
- 4 Small tortillas chilled until needed
- 1 200-gram pack sweet-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 Cup mozzarella grated and kept cold
- 2 slices bacon cooked, chopped
- 1/2 Cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Tidbits drained
- 1/2 Cup ham slices cubed
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add ground beef in an even layer. Let beef brown before breaking it up. Brown and cook beef thoroughly before seasoning with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Remove excess oil. Set aside until warm.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven toaster or oven to 350?F. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- To make each pizza, place a tortilla on a cutting board. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of spaghetti sauce onto each tortilla. Spread mixture toward the edges. Lightly sprinkle with cheeses. Top with your choice of toppings. Lightly cover toppings with more cheese. Transfer to prepared baking sheet, slicing tortilla in half if needed.
- Bake pizzas until cheese is melted and tortilla crusts are just browned. Remove from oven, and let cool until easier to handle before slicing and serving. Recipe orginially published in the October 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping.