A little truffle oil goes a long way! Drizzle some on creamy fettuccine for an instant upgrade.
Truffle Cream Fettuccine Recipe
A little truffle oil goes a long way!
Truffle Cream Fettuccine Ingredients
- 300 Grams fettuccine noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- 1/8 Cup dry white wine
- 2 cups cooking cream
- 100 Grams prosciutto sliced
- 1 tablespoon Truffle oil
- 1/8 Cup parmesan cheese
- snow peas (sitsaro)
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and melt butter in a pot. Sauté onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add wine and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add cream and prosciutto. Simmer until thick, about 3 to 5 minutes. (Do not overcook the sauce as it will break.) Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving dish. Drizzle with truffle oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley and snow peas.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW