When it comes to pizza, store-bought doesn’t even come close to homemade. Top your homemade pizzas with lots of meaty mushrooms!
Truffle Mushroom Pizza Recipe
Top your pizzas with meaty mushrooms!
Truffle Mushroom Pizza Ingredients
- 4 to 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 8-inch pizza crust homemade or store-bought
- 4 tablespoons truffle paste
- 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 Cup fresh oyster mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup fresh button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 370ºF. Spread cream cheese on pizza dough, then spread truffle paste on top.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, oyster mushrooms, and button mushrooms. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes. Garnish with parsley or kale, and drizzle with honey.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW