These tuna roll-ups are light, healthy, and easy to make. It’s also the perfect baon idea for school. The kids will love it!
Tuna Roll-Ups Recipe
Tuna Roll-Ups Ingredients
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 180-gram can Canned Tuna Chunks In Oil drained
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 3 small 6-inch tortillas
- 6 slices Cheese Chilled
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Use a vegetable peeler to make about 9 thin cucumber strips. Place on a paper towel to absorb excess moisture. Set aside.
- Mix tuna, pickle relish, mayonnaise, onion, and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and mix again.
- Lay a tortilla on a chopping board. Remove wrapper, and place 2 slices of cheese in the middle of tortilla. Spread tuna mixture over cheese then top with cucumber slices. Roll tortilla, and using toothpicks or barbecue sticks, secure closed. Slice and serve immediately, or chill before slicing and serving. Recipe originally published in the September 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping.