Tuna Salpicao Recipe
It's so easy to make!
Tuna Salpicao Ingredients
- 1/2 kilogram tuna belly (approximately 4 slices)
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8-10 cloves Garlic chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- a pinch of Salt
- a pinch of Pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes Optional
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the cooking oil) and marinate your tuna belly slices for an hour.
- After marinating, preheat your non-stick pan and set it over medium heat. Add cooking oil.
- Cook your tuna bellies, leaving the marinade behind in the bowl, for 3 minutes on both sides.
- Once the bellies are cooked, set the heat to low to medium then pour the marinade into the pan. Cook it for less than a minute or until the bellies are well coated by the marinade. Make sure to turn the bellies on each side. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, fry chopped garlic for topping for 2 to 3 minutes or until they re golden brown.
- Serve your tuna bellies and top each with the garlic bits.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW