This pork chops recipe has turmeric, which has long been used in Chinese and Indian medicine for its anti-inflammatory properties, makes a delicious crust for the chops. Drizzle it with a garlic sauce for good measure!
Turmeric Pork Chops Recipe
Turmeric Pork Chops Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 150-gram pork use pork chops
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 Cup yogurt
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- lemon juice
- Combine ground turmeric and cayenne pepper. Season pork chops on both sides with salt, pepper, and the turmeric mixture. Heat canola oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry chops for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Keep warm.
- Make the garlic yogurt sauce: Mix together garlic,yogurt, mayonnaise, and ground cumin. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Drizzle sauce over pork