Add salty notes to your fried rice by adding dried fish. This dish is perfect for any meal of the day!
Tuyo Fried Rice Recipe
Tuyo Fried Rice Ingredients
- 5 pieces tuyo cooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 cups Cooked rice
- sprigs spring onions sliced
- Remove the scales and fillet the tuyo (dried fish). Set aside.
- In a medium-sized wok, heat the oil and cook garlic until golden brown.
- Add the rice and saute until the rice is coated with oil.
- Add the tuyo fillets and mix together slowly, making sure not to mash the rice.
- Add spring onions before serving.