This is the creamy ube recipe hack of your old-time favorite, coffee jelly. This pretty purple dessert is made with creamy ube, sago or tapioca pearls, and ube-flavored gelatin.
Creamy Ube Jelly Recipe
Creamy Ube Jelly Ingredients
- 5 cups Water
- 1 25-gram pack Gulaman
- 1 teaspoon Ube Extract
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Cream
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Ube Extract
- 1 Cup Sago (Tapioca)
- Make the ube jelly: Combine water, gulaman powder, ube extract, and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until gulaman powder and sugar are dissolved. Simmer for 3 minutes. Pour mixture into a square or rectangular container. Let set for 4 hours or overnight. Once ready, slice jelly into cubes.
- Combine all-purpose cream, condensed milk, and ube extract in a bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Add ube jelly and sago to the bowl. Mix gently. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.