Ube cake, cream cheese, macapuno, peanut brittle… What’s not to love about this delicious layered dessert recipe? trifles make a beautiful dessert for any occasion. Whether its fruit, pound cake, orchocolate, the choices are endless. But for the ube-keso trifle recipe, combine easy-to-find ingredients to make a lovely layered dessert.
Ube-Keso Trifle Recipe
Ube-Keso Trifle Ingredients
- 1/2 8-ounce bar cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup ube halaya jam
- 1/4 Cup All-purpose cream
- 1/2 Cup store-bought ube cake cubed
- 3 tablespoons ube-keso cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweetened macapuno strings
- 1 tablespoon peanut brittle
- Make the ube-keso cream: Beat together cream cheese, ube jam, and all-purpose cream until smooth.
- Prepare a tall sterilized jar and place ube cake at the bottom. Top with ube-keso cream, sweetened macapuno strings, and chopped peanut brittle. Continue layering until jar is full.