Crunchy and refreshing, this salad is the perfect starter! To level up this dish, add grilled prawns or scallops on top. Make and share this delicious salad recipe in 3 easy steps.
Ubod Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette Recipe
Crunchy and refreshing, this salad is the perfect starter! To level up this dish, add grilled prawns or scallops on top.
Ubod Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Calamansi Juice
- 4 tablespoons cane vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 kilo palm heart (ubod) julienned then soaked in cold water
- 2 pieces pineapple peeled and diced
- 1/4 Cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 piece orange eeled and sliced into rounds
- 4 sprigs cilantro (wansoy)
- black sesame seeds
- Make the vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk vigorously until blended. Season to taste. Chill until ready to use.
- Place three mounds of ubod on a serving platter. Scatter diced pineapples and cherry tomatoes all over. Place orange rounds on top and garnish with cilantro.
- Drizzle dressing all over. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW