Crepes get a boost of fruity flavors with your favorite jam. Use this easy crepe recipe to make them at home.
WATCH: How to Make Crepes at Home Posted in: Cooking
Jam-Filled Vanilla Crepes Recipe
The simple addition of fruit jam adds fruity flavors to crepes.
Jam-Filled Vanilla Crepes Ingredients
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 Cup fresh milk
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- Butter for frying and to serve
- sour cream to serve
- blueberry preserves to serve
- raspberry preserves to serve
- honey to serve
- Powdered SUgar to serve
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, water, vanilla extract, and sugar with a whisk. Add flour, and whisk until just mixed. Pour in melted butter, and stir to mix. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a nonstick frying pan over med.-low heat, lightly coat pan with butter. Pour in about 1/4 cup batter into pan and swirl to coat the surface. Cook just until edges are dry and set, about 30 sec. Flip and cook a few more seconds. Remove from pan and transfer to wax paper-lined plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Spread with desired filling, and serve immediately. Recipe originally published in the Jan/Feb 2015 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW