Delicious, healthy, and easy-to-prepare, this stir-fry dish is made of vegetables and noodles—making it an easy choice for meatless meals.
Vegetable Lo Mein Recipe
Vegetable Lo Mein Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce (or more, to taste)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/2 kilo egg noodles (pancit canton)
- water for boiling
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper julienned
- 1 medium carrot julienned
- 1/2 Cup snow peas (sitsaro)
- Salt to season
- Pepper to season
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and ginger. Set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, bell pepper and carrots. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, for about 3-4 minutes. Stir in snow peas and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in egg noodles and soy sauce mixture, and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.