This tasty & delicious couscous salad recipe is a colorful addition to the dinner table. Packed with veggies and fruits, including zucchini, tomatoes and zesty mandarin oranges—these flavors work really well together.
Warm Couscous Salad with Zucchini & Mandarin Orange Recipe
Warm Couscous Salad with Zucchini & Mandarin Orange Ingredients
- 3/4 Cup couscous
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 Cup water boiling
- 1/4 zucchini sliced and boiled
- 1 can mandarin orange drained
- 1 tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons spring onions chopped
- In a pan, mix couscous and butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in boiling water; cover and set aside 15 minutes. Toss.
- Add zucchini, mandarin orange, finely chopped tomato, and chopped spring onions.