Meaty mushrooms make up this salad. Toss it in a vibrant ginger-miso dressing to round out the dish.
Warm Mushroom Salad Recipe
This salad isn't complete without a ginger-miso dressing!
Warm Mushroom Salad Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 2 tablespoons ginger grated
- 6 tablespoons Calamansi Juice
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500 Grams fresh button mushrooms sliced
- 500 Grams fresh shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 4 Green Apple cored and sliced thinly
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 3 medium bell pepper sliced thinly
- 2 medium white onion sliced thinly
- chicharon crushed
- Romaine lettuce to serve
- Make the miso-ginger dressing: Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl. Let it sit for 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Heat oil in a large pan over high heat. Sauté mushrooms for 5 to 10 minutes. Add apples, celery, bell peppers, and onions. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour dressing over mushroom mixture and toss to combine. Top with chicharon. Serve with lettuce leaves, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW