Try this delicious white chocolate mousse with almond and strawberry sauce recipe that will surely a hit with your family and friends. A light and fruity dessert that’s easy to make, too!
White Chocolate and Almond Mousse with Strawberry Sauce Recipe
A light and fruity dessert that's easy to make, too!
White Chocolate and Almond Mousse with Strawberry Sauce Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chopped
- 2 large Egg
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and quartered, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Prepare the mousse: place chocolate, eggs, and salt in a blender. Blend until combined. Heat cream in a saucepan over low to medium heat. Turn on the blender and slowly pour in the warm cream. Blend for a minute. Add almond extract and blend for 10 seconds. Strain and pour into ramekins or cups. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Prepare the sauce: purée all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Strain. Place in a saucepan and heat until slightly thick. Set aside to cool.
- To serve, spoon sauce over mousse and garnish with fresh strawberries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW