This white chocolate bark has Christmas flavors! Decorate it with dried fruit, pistachios, and any other toppings that your heart desires.
White Chocolate Bark Recipe
White Chocolate Bark Ingredients
- 500 Grams white chocolate chips or squares
- 1/2 Cup pistachios shelled, roasted, separated
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries , separated
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper. Boil water in a medium pot. Remove from heat and cool for 2 minutes. Place white chocolate chips or squares in a bowl and set it over the pot of hot water, making sure bowl does not touch water. Stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in ¼ cup shelled roasted pistachios and ¼ cup dried cranberries. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle ¼ cup shelled roasted pistachios and ¼ cup dried cranberries on top. Chill for 30 minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.