What do you get when you combine white chocolate with mini marshmallows, dried fruit, crushed cookies, and nuts? These winning nibblers! Your kids will surely enjoy this sweet and delicious dessert recipe!
White Chocolate Mallow Cups Recipe
White Chocolate Mallow Cups Ingredients
- 3/4 Cup white chocolate chopped
- 3/4 Cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup pecans chopped
- 1/4 Cup dried apricots chopped
- 1/4 Cup cookies crushed
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. In a bowl, toss together marshmallows, pecans, dried apricots, crushed cookies.
- Pour in melted chocolate; toss until well-coated. Scoop into mini paper cups and chill for 15 minutes. Drizzle melted dark chocolate over chilled marshmallow cups. (You can substitute with your preferred nut and dried fruit combo.)