Why not add more fruit salad flavor to the classic buko-pandan dessert? This dessert is perfect for every kind of party and special occasion.
Buko Pandan Fruit Salad Recipe
Buko Pandan Fruit Salad Ingredients
- 1 Cup non-dairy pastry topping Chilled
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream Chilled
- 1/3 Cup condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon pandan flavor
- 1 Cup Buko (Coconut) (use buko meat), shredded
- 1 Cup tapioca (sago) cooked
- 1 Cup nata de coco (jelly made from coconut water)
- 1/2 Cup kaong
- 1 box gelatin prepare according to package directions and cut into cubes
- In a mixing bowl, whip together non-dairy pastry topping and whipping cream. Fold in condensed milk, vanilla flavor, and pandan flavor. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix buko meat, tapioca, nata de coco, kaong, and gelatin. Toss in whipped mixture and serve cold.