Planning to have a movie marathon at home? Make a big batch of these crunchy chips and snack on ‘em instead of popcorn! These quick and easy wonton chips recipe are made by cutting wonton wrappers into squares, drizzling with oil, and drain using paper towels. You can also try different types of sauce for this crunchy dish.
Wonton Wrapper Chips with Chili Sauce Recipe
Wonton Wrapper Chips with Chili Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons water
- 1 small pack wonton wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Prepare sauce by boiling all ingredients together. Set aside to cool.
- Slice each wonton wrapper into quarters. Fluff the squares and place them on a tray.
- Over medium-low heat, fry the wonton wrappers for 30 to 50 seconds, working in batches. Set aside and drain on paper towels. Serve with sauce on the side. TIP: Skip the sauce and try something different. These chips would taste wonderful with a healthy sprinkling of chili powder and some salt. Snack away!