Yogurt, cumin, and turmeric give chicken breast fillets a Middle Eastern flair. Pair this with grilled tomatoes and a cucumber salad for a refreshing counterpoint to the smoky grilled meat.
Yogurt And Spice Marinated Grilled Chicken Recipe
Yogurt And Spice Marinated Grilled Chicken Ingredients
- 1 Cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Chicken use fillets
- Make the marinade: Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour marinade over chicken. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Grill chicken over medium hot charcoal for about 8 minutes per side. You can also use a grill pan and cook it on top of the stove or just bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 375ºF.