Serve Yorkshire pudding to go with your favorite roast beef recipe. Dip it in gravy for crisp, savory bites.
Yorkshire Pudding Recipe
Yorkshire Pudding Ingredients
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 large Egg
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil or roast beef drippings
- Combine milk and eggs in a bowl, and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Mix together flour and salt in another bowl; make a well at the center.
- Pour milk mixture into the flour mixture. Gently mix using a wooden spoon just until combined. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Grease muffin tins, using about 2 teaspoons vegetable oil or roast beef drippings per muffin cup. Place muffin tins in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until oil is very hot and almost smoking.
- Carefully take tins out of the oven. Pour or spoon pudding mixture into the muffin cups, filling about 2/3 of the way. Do this quickly while the oil is still hot.
- 6 Return muffin tins to the oven and bake, undisturbed, for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove pudding from cups and serve immediately as a side dish.