Make snacking healthier by using zucchini sticks. Zucchini is a good source of vitamin A, C, beta-carotene, and dietary fiber. No need to deep-fry these zucchini sticks! This healthy baked zucchini version is equally crispy and tastes just as good without too much fat.
Zucchini Fries Recipe
Zucchini Fries Ingredients
- 2 pieces zucchini
- 1 Cup Japanese breadcrumbs (Panko)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pieces Egg beaten
- refined coconut oil for brushing
- Slice the zucchini into 3-inch length sticks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Dip the zucchini sticks into the egg mixture, then roll in the seasoned bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit.
- Place the zucchini on a lightly-greased baking pan in a single layer. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until golden and crispy.