Have you tried making “noodles” using zucchini? This healthy recipe only requires a few ingredients!
Zucchini Noodles with Tomato Sauce Recipe
Zucchini Noodles with Tomato Sauce Ingredients
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 jar pasta sauce use tomato pasta sauce (use 700-ml jar)
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ground black pepper
- grated cheddar cheese (or Parmesan cheese)
- Using a spiralizer, mandoline, or sharp knife, slice zucchinis into long spaghetti-like strips. Place in a large serving bowl and set aside.
- Combine pasta sauce, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Season zucchini noodles with a small pinch of salt. Top with tomato sauce, ground black pepper, and grated cheddar or Parmesan cheese.