SHELLFISH POISONING

A Couple Dies After Eating Shellfish In Surigao Del Sur

Lianga Bay in Surigao del Sur is now positive for Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning.
On November 27, 2019, Leonito Namoc and wife Lucia passed away due to shellfish poisoning after consuming shellfish from Lianga Bay in Surigao del Sur. According to the Philippine News Agency, the couple who are locals from Surigao del Sur consumed uncooked ...

Skip The Tahong For Now: BFAR Declares Areas Positive For Shellfish Poisoning

Go for other kinds of seafood!
According to a report from ABS-CBN, the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) declared some areas positive for shellfish poisoning. Laboratory results dated January 31 identified shellfishes collected at the following areas (including alamang) are not declared safe:Fish, squid, shrimp, and crab are not ...
Load More
Close